Friday, June 17, 2022

Reflection is a MUST!

Congratulations! You have just finished another hard year in education. While you may NOT want to think about school at all (I truly get it; avoidance can be amazing), I urge you to pause. And reflect. Reflect means to think deeply or carefully about something. You care deeply about teaching, otherwise you wouldn't be in this profession. So...before you completely block out the year ask yourself these questions. 

What do I want to keep doing next year because it worked?

What do I want to stop doing next year because it didn't work? 

What do I want to start doing next year because you have always wanted to do it?

What do I want to change next year because it didn't quit work but it has potential? 


I actually reflect on these questions throughout the year as well. I have a running list titled "Next Year". But you gotta start somewhere. Please pause. Today is a great day to start. 

Happy reflecting! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment