Thursday, June 6, 2024

VLA Roles and Responsibilities


I believe this. It's nice when people are clear with me so I know expectations! One way that I am trying to be as clear as possible is to be transparent with information. Like a student, I like to see what I am supposed to do before I have to do it. I like to see the rubric ahead of time to see how I am going to be evaluated. So, here are your responsibilities as a teacher before the VLA goes LIVE next school year! 

As you can see, you have responsibilities, but so do I. So does your Principal. So does your Reading Coach. It's helpful to see what everyone is supposed to be doing so we can "hold each other ABLE". This has a positive connotation rather than "hold each other accountable". #teamworkmakesthedreamwork

No comments:

Post a Comment